link here to watch the Video mynaijagists A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local go...
A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State. There were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment.
The power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room.
One of their sons was rushed to hospital for medical care. The couple’s bodies were discovered by one of their sons, Bright, who did not sleep at home that day.
Bright stated he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.
He said: “I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me.
It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.
” Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night. .. ITV report.